Life Sciences 2023
The Life Sciences 2023 Call „Understanding biology with AI/ML” opened for submissions on 31st January 2023. This call is directed at researchers in Vienna who seek to conduct a cutting-edge research project (2 - 4 years) that addresses a question in biology, biomedicine, or clinical sciences by applying innovative artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) methods to large data sets.
A total of € 6 million has been dedicated to this call. The funding range per project is € 400,000 – € 800,00. Additional funding opportunities are available for collaborative projects between scientists in Vienna and Lower Austria. Details can be found at Joint Projects - WWTF.
This is a two-stage call:
- Deadline for short proposals: 4th April 2023
- Deadline for full proposals (upon invitation): 8th August 2023
- The funding decision is expected in mid-December 2023
Researchers interested in this call are encouraged to register and connect on the networking platform https://life-sciences-call2023-biology-aiml.b2match.io/.
Further information can be found in the Call Fiche, Call Specifications, and Submission Guidelines on the WWTF Life Science page.
Please do not hesitate to contact the call managers for more details:
- Grace Liu | email@example.com | Tel.: +43 1 402 31 43 12
- Benjamin Missbach | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel.: +43 1 402 31 43 19