Environmental Systems Research 2024
The Environmental Systems Research 2024 Call „Urban Environments” opened for submissions on 5th October 2023. This call is directed at researchers in Vienna who seek to conduct a cutting-edge research project (2 - 4 years) to address fundamental questions relevant to human-environment interaction in urban and peri-urban systems.
A total of € 5.5 million has been dedicated to this call. The funding range per project is € 400,000 – € 700,000. Additional funding opportunities are available for collaborative projects between scientists in Vienna and Lower Austria. Details can be found at Joint Projects - WWTF.
This is a two-stage call:
- Deadline for Short Proposals: 16th January 2024 (2pm, CET)
- Deadline for Full Proposals (upon invitation): 30th April 2024 (2pm, CET)
- The funding decision is expected in October 2024
Researchers interested in this call are encouraged to register and connect on the networking platform https://environmental-systems-research-call2024.b2match.io/
Further information can be found in the Call Specifications, and Submission Guideline on the WWTF Environmental Systems Research page.
Please do not hesitate to contact the call managers for more details:
- Benjamin Missbach | email@example.com | Tel.: +43 1 402 31 43 19
- Grace Liu | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel.: +43 1 402 31 43 12